If you’re looking for the perfect holiday gift for the outdoor enthusiast, industry entrepreneur or trade professional in your life—look no further than Truewerk. Our technical, high-performance gear stretches, insulates, wicks and protects, so they’ll be unstoppable from the job site to the trails. Check out our customer’s favorites for fail-proof gifting this season:
1. B1 Sun Tee
- What it is: The Base Layer that does it all. A lightweight but durable piece that offers 4-way stretch, rip resistance, UPF 50+ sun protection and 4X the wicking ability of your average cotton tee. Available in both Men’s and Women’s fits, the B1 comes in short sleeve, long sleeve or hoodie styles in a variety of colors.
- What our customers say: “Keeps the sun off of me and keeps me cool. They wash up well! I get these dirty and they come out looking brand new. The bright orange is my favorite!” - Justin S.
2. Tech Flannel
- What it is: An upgrade to your favorite plaid work shirt, the Tech Flannel makes layering a breeze with sleek, snap-up buttons, functional pockets and 2-way stretch. Our brushed polyester fabric with a DWR treatment resists water and repels dirt and dust. Available in Men’s and Women’s fits in up to four colors.
- What our customers say: “This shirt is so comfortable I bought another. I’d wear it every day. Feels warmer than it looks. So soft. Love the snaps.” - Wesley Z.
- What it is: If your go-to workwear includes a classic hoodie, we’ve got the one for you. The M2 Grid Pullover Hoodie has a double fabric hood for added warmth and a hidden phone pocket within the kangaroo pocket to keep items secure. The inside is lined with our Grid Fleece fabric that traps warm air yet wicks moisture, while the outer face stretches and resists tears. Check it out in Men’s and Women’s fits or a full-zip style.
- What our customers say: “The hype is real. This hoodie is one of the nicest I’ve worn. It looks great and the fit is perfect. Breathable and warm. Worth every penny!” - Nicholas L.
- What it is: Designed as a cold-weather Mid Layer for severe weather and a stand-alone jogger, the M2 Transit Pant is perfect for getting things done or kicking back. Our Grid Fleece is bonded to a durable, pick-proof fabric for warmth and protection. Zippered hip pockets and a tapered leg for layering make the Transit Pant equal part functional and easy-going.
- What our customers say: “By far my favorite pair of lounge/base layer pants. They're warm under coveralls or perfect for hanging out at the house or around the campfire.” - John M.
- What it is: A lightweight puffer that makes the perfect Shell or Mid Layer. Both the shell and liner have full stretch for maximum mobility, and the pocket fabric is brushed for added warmth. While the exterior gets treated with DWR, the liner wicks moisture to keep you dry. Snap it into our rain-proof S2 StormShell for protection in any weather, or try it in our Vest style.
- What our customers say: “Surprisingly durable with the warmth, and its protection against water is also very nice. I'm also pleasantly surprised that it can pull off a semi-formal look as well as a functional one.” - Andrew A.
- What it is: B2 products are the perfect choice for a mid-weight Base Layer that resists picks and pilling. Available in Quarter Zip and Henley styles, it adds a solid foundation of warmth and moisture management that wicks moisture 4X faster than cotton. A drop tail prevents untucking and keeps things professional.
- What our customers say: “It is soft, comfortable, provides the extra warmth of an additional layer without feeling bulky, durable, wicks away sweat and looks great!!” - Keith S.
- What it is: Cold, wet and windy weather doesn’t stand a chance—the S3 is our go-to Shell piece for protection against the elements. Tear-resistant and full of stretch, it’s tough without being bulky. Our 3-layer bonded fabric features channeled grid fleece, a waterproof laminate and a DWR-treated shell that’s also windproof for complete weather resistance. Available in Men’s and Women’s fit or a Jacket style.
- What our customers say: “Fit is awesome! Can layer over multiple layers, nice big hood! Long sleeves! And super water resistant and windproof! Awesome flexibility and the materials are very durable. I would recommend to anyone that works outside.” - Sean S.
8. T3 WerkBibs
- What it is: If you need even more protection from the cold, the T3 WerkBib uses our 3-layer bonded fabric for incredible warmth in harsh weather. Internal gaiters and integrated knee pads ensure you stay dry, while multiple covered pockets keep tools safely stored. Layer easily with 4-way stretch and full zip legs.
- What our customers say: “Everything I was looking for and more. Great fit, comfort, pockets, knee pads, powder cuff, and just the right amount of warmth. I have several pairs of Truewerk pants, so I know these bibs will hold up well and look good for years to come. Highest recommendation.” - Joseph F.
- What it is: The core warmth you need with full freedom of movement. The S3 Solution Vest is our most protective and versatile vest, made in a stretch-membrane fabric with a tough shell. Completely windproof and lined with fleece, it’s perfect for layering over an M2 Grid Pullover on colder days when you need your arms free.
- What our customers say: “Rugged materials, excellent construction, convenient pockets...This is a very nice work vest. Terrific build quality.” - Byron B.
10. Cloud Shirt
- What it is: What do you get when you cross warm weather workwear with a professional edge? The Cloud Shirt. Available in short and long-sleeve styles (as well as Men’s and Women’s fits), it has full stretch and moisture management with a wicking treatment on the yarns. Incredibly breathable fabric and a UPF 30+ rating make this a staple for staying cool and looking sharp.
- What our customers say: “The weight of the cloud material is very light and feels great on hot & humid summer days. Love the pockets and the snap buttons are quality that makes getting dressed quick so I can get to it!” - Chris F.
11. S4 Tower Parka
- What it is: Our most insulated jacket, the S4 Tower Parka handles even the coldest job sites. The heaviest insulation is focused in the torso, with lighter insulation in the arms to free up movement, and the fabric is completely waterproof and windproof. A zippered opening on the back allows you to easily attach a harness, and the large, adjustable hood fits over safety helmets.
- What our customers say: “I recently purchased the S4 Tower parka for our carpenters out in the field and we love how much stretch and movement they have. Also, the addition of the zipper in the back to accommodate the ‘D’ ring on a harness means no more adjusting your harness to go over your winter gear. They are not bulky but warm enough combined with the M2 Grid Full Zip Hoodie to get us through those colder days.” - Brendan C.
12. T2 WerkPant
- What it is: The T2 WerkPant is our go-to staple that belongs in any trade professional’s workwear lineup. Inspired by military and outdoor apparel, our double-woven softshell pants have 4-way stretch, eight functional pockets and double stitch seams, in addition to abrasion and water resistance. This 3-season pant is at home on any job site and available in Men’s and Women’s fits.
- What our customers say: “The best work pants on the market, hands down. Great color selection. Love the functionality of the multiple pockets. Mobility at its best, and a great combo alongside the water repellent and stretch aspect of the pants.” - Brian F.
For a gift that never misses, check out a Truewerk gift card! If you're in search of the perfect stocking stuffer, try our Beanies, Hats, Tool Quiver, Transit Cell or even a Logo Tee. Shop all styles of high performance workwear for any job site, any climate on truewerk.com.